On Saturday 22 of November 2003 09:08, Barry Wellman wrote:
> Abusive responses to this email will not be answered.
> Love to all, and Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans,

Hi,

I do not want to drag this discussion any further, but I have to
admitt, that the original question should be more elaborated. I
did not want to indulge in fishing expedition (believe me, I
have read a lot of stuff on social capital -- not so much on
social networks, that's true), but rathere to check whether I
have not missed some point which is obvious to experienced
social networkers. Yes, I should be _much more_ elaborated on
what I wanted.

        Peace to all of you (and Happy Thanksgiving to all concerned),

                Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

Economics is the only discipline where two people can win a Nobel
Prize for saying exactly the opposite thing!
    -- Eamonn Butler of Adam Smith Institute
       on Nobel Prize awards for year 2001