Hi Peter

Like you metioned, NetMiner has something UCINET doesnt have. For example, the former has a Google's PageRank and Kleinberg's HITS which are very useful for hyperlink network analyzer such as me.

Best,
Han..

Dr. Han Woo Park
English site: http://www.hanpark.net
Korean blog: http://www.hanpark.blog.co.kr
Department of Communication & Information
Yeung Nam University
214-1, Dae-dong, Gyeongsan-si,Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea, Zip Code 712-749
Korean

경상북도 경산시 대동 214-1번지
영남대학교 문과대학 언론정보학과
박한우 (전임강사)