Hi, I'm looking for some help with basic descriptors.  I created several
interdisciplinary collaboration networks (~n=80 nodes, ~ 200-500 links) in
Netdraw (VNA text files).  Attributes are author's name and department.  I
also have Ucinet 5 but can't figure out how to import my netdraw files.

My question is how can I get basic descriptions (density, betweeness, counts
of isolates, subset sizes, etc)?  I've been doing this manually but it takes
too long.

Thanks,

Dave

Sociology