For general use, I have submitted an algorithm for generating scale-free
random networks as described by Albert-Lásló Barabási in ³Linked: The New
Science of Networks².

The algorithm is available for download at my open-source network algorithm
repository, at http://innovationinsight.com/combinatorium .

I also encourage anyone else to take this opportunity to share their
algorithms there!

Regards
Guy