All:

Despite our best efforts, Charlie Ewell, Jeff Bouton, Georgia Nef, me and
a couple of other birders whose names I didn't catch (sorry) could not
turn-up the Common Merganser at Aqui Esta Pond in Punta Gorda this
afternoon. The bird was seen yesterday around 4:30PM by Marie Gonsalo,
M.J. Major and a couple of other birders. . . .

Maybe it will come back over the week-end. Let's hope.

Vince Lucas
Naples