Hello, all.

Just a follow up to a post I made last week:

Subtract the Eared Grebe from my Life List. After
sending a digital shot off to John Puschock for
verification and going over my processed film late
Friday night my heart sank.

Female Hooded Merganzer.

I blame the rain. And wishful thinking. And 65 hours a
week and one day a month off.

Dang.

In other news: Had about 100 cormorants and a bunch of
gulls trying to get every fish they could out of our
small neighborhood lake this morning. The activity
drew a few Ospreys and made the Herons chase each
other from shore to shore.

Happy birding!

Andrew Boyle
Orlando, FL