Hi FL birders,
I am planning to spend a few days birding in the N part of FL over
the Christmas period and was hoping to find Florida Scrub-Jay and
Limpkin. I've got an ABA FL book and plan on looking for the Jay in
Ocala NF and for Limpkin at Wakulla Springs and / or Alexander
Springs. I was wondering if anyone could let me know whether these
sites are still reliable for these species (the ABA guide is getting
a little old know), what (if any) parts of Ocala NF are currently
best forthe Jay, and / or any better sites for these species without
going far S of Ocala.
Thanks very much for any info anyone can provide!
Cheers
Steve Barlow

--
Dr Stephen Barlow,