Hello,

I'm a visiting birder from New Jersey who's staying in the Boca Raton area
until Saturday 12/27.  One bird that has eluded me on previous trips to FL
is Limpkin, and I unsuccesfully searched for it along the Marsh trail at
Loxahatchee NWR this morning.  Does anyone have any other suggestions for
Limpkin spots within an hour's drive of Boca Raton (a birder this morning
suggested John Prince Park), or should I just try Loxahatchee again?  If
you can help me at all, please reply privately to this email address:

Thanks in advance and good birding,
Scott Haber