Fred Bassett was in Tallahassee Monday and banded an adult female Rufous in Arbor Hill, and then at a home just off Magnolia Drive he banded an adult male Rufous and an immature male Black Chinned.  He had several more places lined up but unfortunately I had to go to work and I have not heard how he fared at those homes.  I will post the results when I hear from him.

Fred will be back in town on January 10th to speak at Native Nurseries.  If you have a winter hummer and would like for him to band it, please contact him at [log in to unmask] , so you can get on his list.