I was visiting some people who live near Guana River WMA, so I decided to take a look at the lake and marsh...

Anhinga
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Snowy Egret
Tricolored Heron
White Ibis
Glossy Ibis
Blue-Winged Teal
Common Moorhen
American Coot
Belted Kingfisher
Red-Winged Blackbird
Boat-Tailed Grackle

Had nice views of the Blue-winged Teal, and of the kingfisher, which perched on a post not too far away.  Also, Red-Bellied Woodpecker, Pileated Woodpecker, and Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher in the hammock on the way there (not part of the WMA).

Jonathan Gendzier

Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Johns County, FL