Robert Fisher of Independence, Missouri, is presenting a series on the
internet which will be helpful to those who are beginning or intermediate
birders.  As a part of this list's purpose of  learning about birds, in
particular Florida birds, but in general, wild birds everywhere, I would
suggest you pick up on this series which is available to no cost.  Bob says
there are no tests, but just information that can be helpful beginning with
the first installment which you will find at:
 http://www.mobirds.org/Ezine/Ornithology101/BirdChar.htm

A second installment is also available and a third is upcoming.
You will see that the second installment is linked on page one of the first
installment0 .

By copy of this message, I am saying, thanks, Bob!  I am sure a lot of
birders will benefit from your presentation.

See also this message from Bob Fisher:
http://listserv.arizona.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0312B&L=birdchat&P=R182&I=-3

Barbara

Barbara Passmore