We had a similar experience on Black Point Drive last month. We were pulled
over checking out a raft of American Coots, when A beat-up old pick-up truck
with 2 guys that looked like extras from "Deliverance" came tearing past us in a
cloud of dust.  We noticed their empty truck parked further down the drive on
a side road (it looked like a gate was across the road, and they had parked
in front of it). I thought maybe they were hunters.  They gave me the creeps.
Ellen Variz
Brandon, FL