Hi everybody,

The Pond off Aqui Esta Drive in back of Bal Harbour Plaza at Punta Gorda
continues to  produce interesting ducks.  Tonight, my friend M.J. Major of Fort
Myers and I, saw one female Common Merganser along with the big numbers of
Hooded Mergansers and smaller numbers of Ring Necked Ducks, Mottled Ducks, and
Scaup.   For M.J., the Common Merganser  was her lifer and for myself it was a FOF
(First of Florida).

Good birding,
Marie
Marie Gonsalo