Ellen, et al,

Next time you see something like that on Black Point, you might want to take
down the license plate number and description of the vehicle and go back to
the visitor's center with the information.   I believe that most of the rangers
that are involved with security have their offices in that building now. Dorn
Whitmore is head of security (and more it seems), very personable, and often
in the office.   At the very least make sure someone other than the docent at
the front desk knows about your complaint.

I do not believe there is any hunting allowed from Black Point Drive.   A new
sign at the entrance also states there is no fishing or crabbing.   Posted
signs designate the speed limit at 15mph.

I have seen the "non-birders" go zooming past, only to be stopped at their
favorite crabbing hole farther on.   With the removal of fishing and crabbing
privileges from the Drive, hopefully most of that nonsense will stop.

Sarah Linney
Cocoa, FL