Hi Dave,

Ah, the Tamiami Trail *Ardea* Pinball strikes again! Back in the fall of '98
when we were moving (from Marco to Islamorada) our westbound rental van
clobbered a Great Egret that pulled the same crazy stunt as your GBH, except
it aimed a little lower. "Grilled" egret, anyone? That night, when we turned
on the headlights for the trip back east, the right headlight was
spotlighting the trees...

-S.P.McCool
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida
http://www.swamphen.net/
USDA Zone 8B - Sunset Zone 28 - Heat Zone 9