Hi everybody,

An immature Peregrine struck, killed, and struggling with its burden bore its
victim skward and then to a slash pine where it devoured the unfortunate for
more than a half hour while I watched hidden in some tall grasses. Visible in
the sobering flight was the beautifully patterned spread wing of the Kildeer.
The Peregrine was still eating when I left the grisly spectacle.  White
feathers were flying everywhere.  I

The Great White Morph of the Blue Heron living at Eagle Lakes was still
present as were all the other residents with the exception of the Bronzed Cowbirds
who were not hidden under their favorite bush, but probably out foraging.

Marie
Marie Gonsalo
Fort Myers