For those of you who are bird-banders..I've been unable to find a source
of Potter traps on the web. Please don't send me advertisements (which
are improper on this list!), but I sure would appreciate names and web
or email addresses of reliable suppliers.  Thanks.

Reed F. Noss. Ph.D.

2205 Sultan Circle

Chuluota, FL 32766

phone (Univ. of Central Florida): (407)-823-0975

phone (home): (407) 971-9503

E-mail: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]