Hi all,
I am travelling from the U.K. some time in January and will be staying at Hobe Sound for a week or two. I
have birded FL a couple of times and therefore my target birds are a bit on the tricky side, If anyone is
interested in helping me find some of them I would appreciate it. Please reply to:
[log in to unmask]      I have attached the list of wanted species below, I hope it is not too
long, thanks for your attention.
Regards Paul.
Great Cormorant
Greater Flamingo