Greetings to all:
This is what I spotted at Lettuce Lake Park(Tampa) this morning,
8:00AM-10:30AM while walking on the boardwalk:
Red-Shouldered Hawk
Carolina Wren(2)
Great Egret(2)
Red-Bellied Woodpecker
Great Blue Heron
Osprey
Fish Crow(a few)
Anhinga(3)
Eastern Phoebe(do they follow you? a couple of times I looked up and it
seemed to be watching ME! )
Wood Stork(2)
Pied-Billed Grebe
Belted Kingfisher
Double-crested Cormorant(2)
Little Blue Heron
Northern Cardinal
Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher
Palm Warbler
Yellow-Rumped Warbler
Tufted Titmouse(3)
Turkey and Black Vultures, circling overhead
White Ibis- big flock. I think 50-75 birds
Yellow-Crowned Night-Heron: 9 adults, 2 imm.
Black-Crowned Night-Heron: 2 adults, 2 imm.
American Robin-One lone bird at the top of a Bald Cypress tree. It was
calling, as if to locate the others. It touched my heart. I could almost cry right
now, just thinking about it.

Ellen Variz
Brandon