Hi all,

On the subject of overlooked Least Bitterns in winter, this morning at
Mashes Sands County Park on Ochlockonee Bay I heard two birds in the marsh
giving slow "kek-kek-kek" calls. Given the habitat (salt-water) King Rail
would be quite unlikely, and it was far too slow for Clapper...

-S.P.McCool
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida
http://www.swamphen.net/
USDA Zone 8B - Sunset Zone 28 - Heat Zone 9