Hi all - Seasons Greetings
  On the way back to the east coast today (12/25), I was on HWY 54 several
miles west of Tarpon Springs and spotted a scissor-tailed flycatcher on the
power lines.  Not being very familiar with the area, perhaps local birders in that
area can clarify the location.  I am assuming this bird had been previously
reported.
  Traveling west on Hwy 54, I passed an area on the left with a housing
development with the name TRINITY on it.  Several miles further west, on the right
side of the road, was Trinity Cemetery.  If you get to the area of the
cemetery, you have missed the bird, as it is east of the cemetery.
   The bird was on the powerlines on the same side of the HWY 54 as the
housing development.
  thanks
diane reed
st. augustine

ps-Joanne -does this area sound familiar?