Hi again
  the scissor-tailed was seen while traveling EAST on Hwy 54 - I have
reposted below:

  On the way back to the east coast today (12/25), I was on HWY 54 several
miles EAST of Tarpon Springs and spotted a scissor-tailed flycatcher on the
power lines.  Not being very familiar with the area, perhaps local birders in
that
area can clarify the location.  I am assuming this bird had been previously
reported.
  Traveling EAST on Hwy 54, I passed an area on the left with a housing
development with the name TRINITY on it.  Several miles further EAST, on the
right
side of the road, was Trinity Cemetery.  If you get to the area of the
cemetery, you have missed the bird, as it is WEST of the cemetery.
   The bird was on the powerlines on the same side of the HWY 54 as the
housing development.
    Clear as mud, I suppose.
  thanks
diane reed