----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>

> No word yet from those who chased the Tropical Kingbird at LARA today, but
that is one of many goodies yet to be found in the Zellwood area, and in
speakig with Wes Biggs today, thus far few have contected him re.
participation this Sunday. For any wishing to bird one of the best inland
spots in the state, wanting to see loads of Sparrows, Flycatchers, etc.
Contact Wes Biggs via phone and find out where and when you can meet to be
of assistance. I doubt you will find better birding anywhere else this
Sunday and the weather looks great.