While Suze and I have yet to time our visits properly to see the
MacGillivray's Warbler, Sue was lucky (and patient) enough to photograph
several other interesting birds, which we believe to be:  Blue-headed
Vireo, maybe a Black-throated green Warbler, almost certainly a
Black-and-white Warbler and a  Blue-gray Gnatcatcher.  These were
photographed on the trail that leads to the lake and boardwalk on the
west side of the park.   Thanks to a fellow birder from Naples for help
in identifying these for us! The photos are not that good, as these
little birds move fast! In fact, I took about 38 photos of vacant
branches, where the darn things were sitting just before I snapped the
shutter! Laugh.

http://www.dartscape.com/birds/suze-sightings.htm

Dart & Suze Humeston
Pembroke Pines, Fl