My wife Suze and I saw and photographed the Vermilion Flycatcher in
South Dade county (Homestead) this morning, at 7:30 AM and 11:45 AM.
Access at SW 136th Street, West of Krome Avenue and SR 9336 at the C-111
Canal, two miles east of the entrance to Everglades National Park.

http://www.dartscape.com/birds/vermillionfc2.htm

Later on at Knaus Berry Farm while I was still stuffing piping hot
cinnamon buns in my mouth to fight off the cold weather, I saw six
Black-Hooded parakeets on the wire above the store.

Life is good.

Dart & Suze Humeston
Pembroke Pines, Florida