The MacGillivray’s Warbler is still present at Tree Tops Park in Ft.
Lauderdale.  I saw it today from about 11:30 to about 12:15 when I left.
During my time viewing the bird it called and feed in the fresh cut branches
as you walk into the clearing.  I was able to videotape the bird and get
some poor quality video grabs, which is better than nothing.  With a little
patience you can get some pretty good but short looks at it.  Below are two
of the video grabs.

http://www.southfloridabirding.com/MW1.jpg

http://www.southfloridabirding.com/MW2.jpg

Larry Manfredi
Homestead, FL.
E-mail:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.southfloridabirding.com