Hi all, regarding mysterious pink birds:
I could swear that I once saw a flamingo flying over the West Palm Beach Canal at sunrise during the CBC.  We knew it wasn't but couldn't come up with any solutions to the identification because the bird just glowed pink and soared with its neck straight out in front and its legs trailing out behind.  It finally occured to us that this was a woodstork reflecting the sunrise.  Just gorgeous.
Linda Most
Palm Beach Gardens