The Choctawhatchee Bay CBC (Ft. Walton Beach, Niceville and Destin) had a record species count, reporting 22, 483 birds of 153 species.  We had 15 parties in the field and great weather, clear and 26-56 F with little wind.  We added four NEW species to the count list; Pacific Loon, Yellow-throated Vireo, Prairie Warbler, and Yellow-breasted Chat.  Other notable finds were:
Red-throated Loon
Greater White-fronted Goose
Snow goose
Ross's Goose