Hi,

Quick question. I am looking for any measures of 'access to resources' and
'access to information'. Any references or guidance that anyone could give
would be appreciated. I have come accross Spreitzer's (1996) measures but
would like to get more of an idea of whats out there to see, which measures
would best suit my research topic which is on Social Capital and Careers.

If anyone is interested in the same question and would like me to send on
any responses that I get, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks in advance,
Claire

Claire Gubbins
HRM & HRD Research Group
Department of Personnel & Employment Relations
College of Business
University of Limerick
Limerick
Ireland