Hello Everyone:

I am trying to understand the effect of network embeddedness on the
evolution of processes in industries (to be precise, in food industry).
The idea is to understand how vertical and horizontal integrations
effect the rate of (co-) evolution of processes in different segments of
the food retailing business.

Can anyone please provide me references in this regard?

Thanks!

Regards,

Ajay

Ajay Singh Behl