-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of john whitman
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 8:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Repeating courses

I've been asked to research national policies regarding repetition of
courses, both developmental and college-level; how is GPA affected, what
appears on the transcript, how many "repeats" are allowed, etc?

Any information will be appreciated.

"If you are facing the right direction, all you need to do is keep walking."

- Buddhist proverb

John S. Whitman

Assistant Dean for Student Success

Community College of Rhode Island