Colleagues:

Our campus would like to create some sort of "early warning" system to help
us  steer students having academic difficulties to the right resources. I
would be very grateful for any help in finding existing programs; I would
also appreciate hearing about unsuccessful approaches you might have tried
at your own campuses.

If people would be willing to contact me off list, I'd be happy to sum up
the messages and post the results to  the group.

Thanks so much --

Douglas

Douglas Eich
Director, SUNYIT Learning Center