Karen,

I am interested as well. I sent an earlier email but I am not sure if it
went out as my PC was acting weird!!

Roberta Schotka
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries
(617) 373-2150 voice
(617) 373-2529 fax

                      Esther
                      Rosenstock               To:      [log in to unmask]
                      <[log in to unmask]         cc:
                      JC.EDU>                  Subject: Re: "Early warning" for students with
                      Sent by: Open            academic difficulties
                      Forum for
                      Learning
                      Assistance
                      Professionals
                      <LRNASST-L@LISTS
                      .UFL.EDU>

                      01/20/2004 02:02
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to Open Forum
                      for Learning
                      Assistance
                      Professionals

I would also like a copy of your warning system.  E. Rosenstock

Doug,

Since my message is quite long, I sent it to you off list...if anyone
else is interested in the Early Alert & Intervention Program at CCBC
(The Community College of Baltimore County), please let me know!

Karyn Schulz
Coordinator of Learning Assistance
CCBC Dundalk
(410) 285-9455