Greetings, and Happy New Year!

Does anyone use a computer competency exam at their school? Our students
must pass a computer competency exam or take a 1.5 unit class if they aren't
able to pass the exam. We're not happy with the current exam we use and I
wondered what others out there are using, if anything? How do you handle
this at your school?

Thanks for your feedback.

Chrisa Hotchkiss

Coordinator of the Teaching and Learning Center

Dominican University of California

(415) 257-0153

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L