I'd be interested in this information as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patti Dozen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 4:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: English/Writing websites

<FONT style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Dear English Colleagues,</FONT><BR><BR><FON=
T style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt">I have been&nbsp;asked&nbsp;to collect internet=
 websites for independent self-paced work&nbsp;for an English lab or class.=
 If you know of websites such as OWL at Purdue or Diana Hacker's publisher =
site or a an independent site like easybib.com, I'd appreciate a reference.=
 Also, if you have developed your own site with weblinks that you would lik=
e to share, that would be appreciated as well.</FONT><BR><BR><FONT style=3D=
"FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Thank you,</FONT><BR><BR><FONT style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt">=
Patti Dozen</FONT><BR><BR><FONT style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Moorpark College<=
/FONT><BR>=

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L