Community College of Rhode Island

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barbara Doyle
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 2:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: problem based study skills curriculum

My institution is planning on implementing a "problem solving" based
curriculum in our study skills and First Year Experience courses.  Does
anyone have experience using this type of curriculum?  Our study skills
classes currently use strictly a "study skills" based curriculum.  I'd
appreciate any information you might have on a problem solving based study
skills curriculum or any advise or tips you might share from using this type
of curriculum.

You may contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Barbara Doyle
Right Start Instructor

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L