(410) 285-9455

From:   Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]  On Behalf Of Douglas Eich
Sent:   Tuesday, January 20, 2004 12:29 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:             "Early warning" for students with academic
difficulties

Colleagues:

Our campus would like to create some sort of "early warning" system to
help
us  steer students having academic difficulties to the right resources.
would be very grateful for any help in finding existing programs; I
would
also appreciate hearing about unsuccessful approaches you might have
tried
at your own campuses.

If people would be willing to contact me off list, I'd be happy to sum
up
the messages and post the results to  the group.

Thanks so much --

Douglas

Douglas Eich
Director, SUNYIT Learning Center