** Proprietary **

I would like to ask a few questions about your layout.
Is noise a problem with so few walls?
Are tutors stationed at the specific tables or do they float?
Are any tutors available in the computer areas?
thanks so much for your input!

Vera Mayes
Learning Center Coordinator
Tallahassee Community College
444 Appleyard Dr.
Tallahassee FL. 32304-2895
(850) 201-8251
www.tcc.fl.edu

You may see the floorplan for our quite large Learning Assistance
Center
at City College of San Francisco at:
http://www.ccsf.edu/Services/LAC/jtmap.html

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.