Hello:
Can anyone point me at research that deals with the merits of a centrally organized Learning Center as compared to the various units/functions being spread throughout the campus?  As we grow, space is beginning to dictate our layout.  I've always thought that a centralized, one-stop-shopping layout best serves students and faculty and is easier to manage.  I'm hoping that I can cite some studies that will lend credence to a centralized learning center.    I'd appreciate any ideas of research or anecdotal info.
My thanks,

Andrew Delohery, Director
The Learning Center
TLC-TH