From: beth kupper-herr [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 6:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning center redesign, furniture

Aloha from Hawaii,
Can anyone direct me to websites that have information on
design/redesign of
learning center space including furniture, floor plans etc.?  I've
already
looked at the LSCHE site but what I really need is some examples of
spaces,
plus recommendations about good places to get furniture, esp. front
counters
and such.

Thanks in advance for any help!

    beth

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
(((

Beth Kupper-Herr
Associate Professor
Coordinator, Learning Resource Center