Hello,
We adopted WritePlacer with electronic scoring this past August.  If
anyone else is using it, could you share with me/us what cutoffs you use
to mark the boundary of developmental writing versus the first
college-level writing course?  If you use any other placement criteria
in conjunction, such as a sentence skills score, that would be very
helpful information, too.
Many thanks!
Deborah Pratt
Ancilla College