> However, I notice that the 'Network Centralization' measure can go above
> 100%.

I am wanting to compare the centrality of a network I have sampled with
networks from the UCINET datasets.

However, I realise I am not comparing like-with-like as my network is a
binary network where many of the networks in the UCINET dataset are valued
(thanks to Valdis for pointing me in the right direction).

However, all of the networks in the UCINET dataset that make for the best
comparison to my own are consist of valued network data.

Does anyone know if there a way of converting them to binary so I can
compare centralization on an equal footing ?

Many thanks,
Vaughan