Bev Wellman and I are the newly appointed Book Review editors of _Social
Networks_, the journal.

Expanding our scope, we would like to commission reviews of all/much of
the social network software out there. Right now, we foresee two reviews:

1. Analytic software: UCInet, Negopy, Pajek, Jung, NetMiner, etc.
2. Network community stuff: Friendster, Spoke, Visible Path, etc.

Please write to us if you're willing, giving your experience and any
conflicts of interest.

 Barry