           -------- WHAT'S NEW NOW --------
  Important Stories, Commentary & More from Ziff Davis
January 13, 2004
Vol. 3, No. 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Social Networking Shoot-out: Get Hired or Get Hitched

Sure, it sounds dirty, but social networking is actually
about using the Web to create new business and personal
relationships.  We put the top five free services to the
test--helping you select the right one to uncover that
perfect mate or ideal boss. Read our review for details on
which site is the best, or click ahead to one of these
exciting new services.

Five Social Networking Tools Reviewed:
http://eletters.wnn.ziffdavis.com/zd1/cts?d=75-113-1-1-402128-4921-1

Best regards!