FYI, any member of SOCNET can have the [SOCNET] tag added to all their
incoming socnet mail by sending a message to [log in to unmask]
containing the following line in the body of the message:

        Set socnet subjecthdr

Once you have done that, all incoming socnet mail will have [SOCNET]
prefixed to the subject header.

I have chosen not to make this the default for all accounts because
there was significant, even vehement, opposition to the idea last time
it was raised.

Let me know if you have trouble making this work.

Steve.

Steve Borgatti
Dept. of Organization Studies
Boston College
+1 617 552-0452

On
> Behalf Of David Trimble
> Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 10:41 AM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Fw: Nasty questions about relations

> Dear Colleagues,
> (February 16, 2004)
>
> Until or unless the list master finds a way to tag SOCNET mail in the
> subject line, please refrain from using subjects that a reasonable
person
> would discard as unsolicited pornography.
>
> Thanks

However,