        From: Guy Hagen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent: Wed 2/11/2004 4:01 PM
        To: [log in to unmask]
        Subject: UK Contacts

        I have a contact that is looking for people in the UK --
preferably in the
        Liverpool area -- that have expertise in network analysis and
economic
        development.  If any SOCNETTERS fit that description, please
send an email
        to Peter Bond, <[log in to unmask]>.

        Regards
        Guy
        --
        Guy Hagen
        President, Innovation Insight

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and
any attachment from your computer.