Ah, but SPAMmers are getting smarter... just yesterday I received a
SPAM that was addressed to me, and appeared to be FROM me!  Of course
orgnet.com is on my 'whitelist' at the ISP so they sent the SPAM
through as acceptable mail.  Luckliy my Mac OS X Mail client is smarter
and recognized "Via***" -- the little blue pill -- and dumped it in the
Junk mail folder where it belongs.  I have also received emails with
yahoogroups.com as a spoofed address... so SOCNET can not be far
behind!

Valdis