Alright guys, I should have told you this sooner, so pardon the lateness.  If you are usually unoccupied on a Tuesday evening and have not made any plans for tomorrow night, then let me or Neesha know ASAP; the dinner has NOT BEEN CANCELLED.  The dinner is promptly at 6:00, but feel free to show up beforehand to help cook, or stay after 6:45 to help clean up.  If we find that not too many people are responding, then we'll just cancel the dinner.  This is our final dinner, and again, I do apologize for letting you guys know last minute.  Please let us know if you plan on attending.  Thanks!

~~Anje Deocampo

P.S.  Email Neesha at [log in to unmask] or me at [log in to unmask]  Or, you can just call me, but since I am busy all day today, just leave a voicemail.  (352) 262-5363

Do you Yahoo!?