Santi,

I'm be no means an expert, but one way to do this would be to read in all
of your emails as one text (or similar) file extracted either from
the email server or the email client.  For example, Eudora email software
allows you to select multiple e-mails and save them as one text file.
Then using SAS or similar software, read in this file and extract the text
following the "To:", "From:", "CC:" , etc. headers.

In SAS I'd use the INDEX and SUBSTR functions to find the beginning and end
of the email address.  For example, you might need to cut
"To: Michael Whitcomb <[log in to unmask]>" to become
"[log in to unmask]".   Using the '<' and '>' characters as indicators
of the start and end of the email address would allow you to do this.

Hope this helps.

Michael

At 07:17 AM 3/25/2004, Santi Furnari wrote:

>Sorry, I didn't specify my e-mail' subject.

Michael Whitcomb
Assistant Director of Institutional Research
Wesleyan University
237 High Street, 305 North College
Middletown, CT 06459-0280

Phone 860.685.5340