Please do not email your credit card number and expiry date to me in an
effort to find out why your card was declined. Even if I have that
information, my bank will not give me any information about your card.
If the registration system told you that the card was declined, I can't
enter the card number to complete your registration because your card's
bank will decline it again.

In any event, I wouldn't put my credit card number and expiry date in
email, especially in the face of the Microsoft software's security
problems.

----
Bill Richards